Budget Model Development
- Phase 1 – Project Initiation & Visioning
Initiate effort and launch steering committee discussions by conducting stakeholder interviews, providing industry context and facilitating guiding principles development
- Phase 2 – Financial Modeling
Build-out a “pro-forma” model to provide a platform for testing different model alternatives
- Phase 3 – Consensus Building
Address change management through methodical, data-driven stakeholder engagement
- Workday Adaptive Planning | Enterprise Financial Planning & Budgeting Software was selected through an RFP process.
- This tool will provide greater visibility into performance, confidence in the numbers and data-driven decision-making.
- Implementation of the software is complete, including: the Budget Allocation Model tool, a long range planning module and a scenario planning module.
- Report development and an end user training plan is underway.
A milestone calendar will be released following the completion of the governance structure, policy development and training plan.